Wednesday 21 March 2012

Swimsuit Angels

Last night the Vollies went a bit crazy. In order to earn more points for our staff challenge we decided to don our swimsuits and rush out into the snow to make snow angels! Yes, you heard me right: our swimsuits. It was hilarious, there's no doubt about that, but it was freeeeeeezing on the skin! It didn't take long to warm up afterwards though, and I'm glad we had that moment of madness. Great memories being made here!

Had the day off with Karin and Carly today, so we went skiing on Silleren. Katie knows the runs well, so she came with us and showed us the good places to ski. There were lots of challenging and diverse trails to follow. I was the least experienced skier there, which made it difficult for me to keep up at times, but I tried my best and by the end of the day I'd managed a few red runs, including one particularly steep one. The views were breathtaking up there; skiing amongst the mountain tops and evergreen trees, with blue skies above. Just awesome. It was a really good day.

In the evening, Carly left as she's heading back to the states for a few days to attend a wedding. We won't see her for almost a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment