Friday 23 March 2012

Birthday Girl

Today is my birthday!! I had the day off, so the morning began by having breakfast with Duncan on Skype. Found and bought some Crunchy Nut cereal in the Co-op yesterday; it's my alltime favourite cereal ever so I was very happy to have that for my tasty birthday breakfast.
After lunch, Putri and I walked to Boden, me with my snowboard and her with her skis. We went to the baby slope over there and spent the afternoon sliding/falling down the hill. The sun was very warm and the snow is starting to get pretty slushy, so not ideal practising conditions. We still had lots of fun though!
Back at the chalet for dinner, we had a delicious BBQ outside in last of the evening sun. Then the girls brought out my beautiful cake and sang 'Happy Birthday' to me in no less than seven different languages: english, spanish, swedish, mandarin, japanese, german, hindi; Wow!
The plan for this evening is to head into town for a drink together at one of the bars. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment