Wednesday 4 April 2012

"Jeg er Mæt."

The Green Girl Guides came with Rhianna and I up to Engstligenalp today, to try a bit of cross-country skiing! Since I've only done it once before myself, it was a bit difficult for me to start trying to teach other people, but I think I did an alright job - and Rhianna's a pro anyway so it was fine. After doing a bit of 'proper' cross-country skiing around the track, we had some fun riding up and down on the drag lift; with skies on, with one ski, even with no skies....! There were also some snowball fights and a game of 'one ski tag'.

At dinner I learned some Danish: "Jeg er mæt", meaning "I'm full". An essential phrase which will definitely help me if I ever travel to Denmark. Than later in the evening we held some Easter themed celebrations for the girls. There were a few different activities and crafts, and I had hidden little baby chicks all around the chalet for the girls to hunt for!

No comments:

Post a Comment